Workshop proposals are invited for ICPE 2020 on specific aspects of performance engineering, particularly relating to the subject areas indicated by the conference call for papers. We encourage workshops that will discuss fundamental research issues driven by academic interests or more applied industrial or commercial concerns. The format of the workshop will be determined by the organizers and can include invited talks, panel discussions, work in progress, and fully refereed papers. Workshops can vary in length from a half day to a full day. Having more than one co-organizer for a workshop is strongly advised. The workshop proceedings will be published by ACM.
The workshops will be held on TBD.
Proposals for workshops should be no more than 2 pages in length. They should contain the following information:
- Title and brief technical description of the workshop, specifying the goals and the technical issues that will be its focus
- Data about previous instances of the workshop including links to the corresponding websites
- The names and contact information (web page, email address) of the organizing committee; a short bio and the qualifications of the main organizers with respect to organizing this workshop
- Estimated number of attendees
- Link to a preliminary web site of the workshop and a preliminary call for papers
- A list of committed and proposed PC members
Each workshop organizing committee will be responsible for:
- Producing a web page and a “Call for Papers/Participation” for their workshop. The URL should be sent to the workshop co-chairs for ICPE 2020.
- Providing a brief description of the workshop for the conference web page and program
- Selecting the participants and the format of the workshop
- Ensuring that suitable quality measures have been taken to ensure that the accepted papers are of high quality
The ICPE Organizing Committee will be responsible for:
- Providing a link to a workshop website
- Providing logistics support and a meeting place for the workshop
- Providing copies of the workshop proceedings to attendees
Submissions are made via Easychair
Submission deadlines are listed on the important dates page.